keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Thursday, April 18, 2013

wishes, wants, dreams and hopes

 Now that I am back at work and it is the slow season for us I will have more time to keep up my blog, featuring our own personal star (of our lives). 

Adam and I never wanted to be those annoying people on facebook that continuously, non-stop, post about our kids. But the truth is...she's the biggest part of our lives right now. Honestly, I try to limit my facebooking...but on instagram...you can forget it. I even have a disclaimer stating: "WARNING: Do not follow me unless you don't mind seeing pics of my baby girl because that's all I take pictures of...don't say I didn't warn you." --- here you will see pictures that never see the light of day on facebook. Occasionally there will be an instagram pic that finds its way to facebook... so, if we are those annoying people that you have to "hide" on your timeline because you are sick of seeing our kids face...I totally understand, we've been there too...just understand our side of it...we don't AIM to be annoying, haha.
And here I am at work just wishing away my day thinking about my little nugget. Since she's been born I constantly think to myself...I wish, want, dream, HOPE ________ for Kinney.
I hope that Kinney will know the value of every person she comes in contact with.

I hope that Kinney is kind and understands that everyone is fighting a battle.

I hope that Kinney will know the importance of giving, donating and volunteering.

I hope that Kinney will know that sometimes you just have to let people go.

I hope she will know to dance with God and that He'll let the perfect guy cut in.

I hope that she will find a man that treats her as wonderful as her Daddy treats me.

I hope the family of the man that wins her heart loves her, respects her and welcomes her with warm open  arms.

I hope that Kinney will know that "comparison is the thief of joy." --- that she is one of a kind and that she does not need to compare herself to others.

I hope that no matter what she can see the good in a situation.

I want her to know that tough times don't last, but tough people do.

I want her to know that you can't live a positive life with a negative mind.

I hope she will know that some people create their own storms and get mad when it rains...this is not her fault or her problem.

I hope she will know that her beliefs do not make her a better person, her behavior will.

I want her to know that there is not a secret to being happy...you create your own HAPPY

I hope that she knows that there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

I want her to know anything is possible.

I pray, wish, want and hope that no matter what...NO MATTER WHAT...that she knows we love her...to the moon and back...because as long as I am alive my baby she will be.

I could keep this list going on and on. And the real reality is...that she will learn by example. So, I pray that God gives us, her parents the ability to not only talk the talk BUT walk the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment