keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Things Friday--- FALL

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL Y'ALL!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS TIME OF  YEAR!!! It's absolutely THE. BEST!
Cool weather, boots, cardigans, jeans, Halloween, scarves, hot chocolate, pumpkins, college football, Thanksgiving, parades, beautiful leaves, cozy fires, black Friday, friends, family, the sparkle of lights and shine that lead into Christmas...it all makes me giddy!

YAY! Time for scarves!
All kinds of boots :) I love ALL of mine

My bangles :) A def fav of mine

Lovin' my red flats from Target

Patagonia pullover time!!!

I LOOOOVE crossbody bags (such a convince for my arms
& drinks...if you catch my drift, haha) I own this one, but tan

Skinny jeans for the boots!

DUHHHHH! The ULTIMATE reason fall time is the BEST
Adam swears there is crack in it. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! I'm out :)










2 comments:

  1. I loooove all your favorite things! :) Maybe that's why we're such good friends? haha. SO glad you decided to get that bag. I'm jealous...I want it!! And can't wait to see pics of you rocking those awesome cowgirl boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Fall too!! Such a happy time of the year! And Adam's probably right on the crack in the Starbucks too. (I'm a fiend for it :-) ) Have a great rest of the week!!!

    *Tiff*

    ReplyDelete