keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday/Thursday

So, I know it's not WIWW anymore...I guess it would be more like "What I Wore Thursday," but alas I forgot to publish my post yesterday. Heck, I am even surprised I remembered at all...it's been awhile since I've kept up with my WIWW posts...

Wednesday 4/11
Red Top- Marshall's
Turquoise Necklace- J. Crew
White Capri Pants- TJ Maxx
Nude Wedges- JC Penney ($6 end of year sale)

Thursday 4/12 (not loving this)
3/4 length top- Old Navy
Navy Pants- GAP
Necklace- Charming Charlie's 
Flats with bow- Target
Even though I don't love this look...I DID wear my hair in a topsy tail, haha

Friday 4/13
 {home and meeting baby Hannah}
Dress- Old Navy
Boots- The Boot Store

Saturday 4/14 
{Bridesmaids Brunch, Nanny's bday lunch and Chase and Victoria's Wedding}
Bridesmaids Brunch/Nanny's Lunch
Dress- Mac & Jac
Nude Wedges- JC Penney ($6) and they are SO COMFY
Wedding
Pink Dress- TJ Maxx
Turquoise Necklace- J. Crew
Nude Pumps- RackRoom 

Sunday 4/14 {Braves Game}
Red Dress- Forever21
Initials Necklace- Valentines gift from sweet Adam

Monday 4/16 {leaving home behind}
Neon stripe top- Old Navy
White Shorts- Old Navy
Flats with bow- Target

Wednesday 4/18 
Black sleeveless goes with everything dress- Macy's
Purple Cardigan- NY&Co.
Gold Necklace- Kohl's...it was on SUPER sale!I think I paid $3 for it and it goes with SO much 
Nude Pumps- RackRoom








3 comments:

  1. Reading this and seeing your pretty face always makes my Heart smile:) Kim Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wardrobe! Especially loving that initial necklace!

    xo
    Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first outfit is my favorite. Love, love, love that necklace!! :)

    ReplyDelete