keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Monday, April 9, 2012

10 Day Challenge {6 Places}

6 Places

1. Memphis, TN --- our new home
and we couldn't be happier :) {minus the distance from #2}

2. Home {home}--- Oconee County/Athens, GA
Less than 9 miles from my front door (well, my parents front door) you could be walking on the campus of UGA or bar hopping/shopping downtown. I love where I am from!

3. Savannah, GA
The place where Adam asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. 

4. Nashville, TN
I. LOVE. THIS. PLACE.
If you love country music and (especially if you love) dancing...this city is a MUST!

5. Charleston, SC
Much like Savannah, GA, with jaw dropping beauty. I LOVE places with deep history and rich culture (hence why I love Savannah AND even Memphis SO MUCH!)

6. A Beach....Any Beach






No comments:

Post a Comment