keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday~~~WIWW

I am going to attempt this next week to use an actual camera to take photos. I am tired of these yellowy, grainy photos. Needless to say the camera on my phone is not up to par for blogging!

Last Thursday
Navy (not black) and white dress- Marshalls
Red necklace- Charming Charlies

This is what the necklace looks like in full.
I just double looped it around my neck.


Last Friday
Black dress with a cowl neck (that is difficult to see)- Ross
I wore black wedges but I didn't get them in the pic


Saturday @ Kelly & Daniels wedding
Black Dress w/ruffles- BCBG
Cream & Gold Necklace- Belk
Black Wedges- Charlotte Russe
Arm Candy- My handsome husband, Adam ;)


Sunday
Black lace dress with funky bell sleeves- Belk
Turquoise Necklace- SteinMart
Black Bow Heels- Nine West
I wore the same dress to the "Foodie Awards"about 5 months ago.
I think you can see the lace detail better in this pic

Monday
Light pink top with cream crochet detail- Dillards
Denim trouser jeans (I know because the quality is crap, they look like black pants)- Old Navy


Tuesday
Turquoise and white print dress- Target
Nude Heels- RackRoom Shoes

HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment