keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Friday, June 10, 2011

FAVorite Things Friday

Adam gave me this Vera Bradley wristlet a few months ago (its technical vera name is "All in One Wristlet," and I just adore it! This item is perfect for when you don't want to carry your large purse around (if you're like me people kid that I tote around carry on luggage). I use this as my everyday wallet. And I love the fantastic fun pattern "Lemon Parfait". My cellphone fits PERFECTLY on the side with a pocket.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE me some cardigans!!!!! I have tons of colors and patterns! They are EXCELLENT for work. They can easily dress up an outfit or dress it down :)  Target always has the BEST selections!


I just adore this painting. We have it hanging up in our dining room and I love it more and more every time I walk by it. Adam and I love dancing and I sure do love dancing with him :)  And to me there is nothing better looking than a man in his tux...especially my husband! This painting has a counter part titled "Dance Me to the End of Love," how beautiful is that? I will get it one day :)
"Dance me to the End of Love"

Anyone that knows me knows that my nail polish colors are ALWAYS changing and that I LOVE my funky bright colors!
I think nail polish is an easy way to show individuality, creativity and style without getting too crazy i.e.: tattoos. It drives my daddy nuts! He just doesn't understand why I cannot stick to neutrals and pinks but hey, at least I am not poking a bunch of holes in my face :)
These are my favorite 2 colors OF ALL TIME! I LOVE red, it is my FAVORITE color and if you are looking for that beautiful  red...OPI, "Santa Baby" is where it is AT! It is perfect for UGA game days! And then for something a little more funky, creative and with a touch of glamour, OPI, "Bring on the Bling." I get the MOST compliments when I wear this polish!!!
Today, as I prepare for a fun weekend I whipped out my hot purple nail polish. This picture is very poor quality because this purple is wayyyyyyyyyyyy hotter than it shows ;)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!!!

Happy Girls are the PRETTIEST girls!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment