keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter is upon us...so, LET'S EAT!

I love entertaining/dinner parties (or throwing any party really). Hosting any kind of "event" allows me to use the two things that I enjoy most: creativity and cooking. And there is nothing better than someone saying,"Oh, what a cute idea!" or "Oh, this is good! Can I have the recipe?" Anyways, today as I was looking around, web surfing, googling... the usual... I came across this amazingly awesome idea from Sara at, Our Best Bites. How stinkin' precious AND perfect is this idea for Easter??? The napkins are such a cute and simple idea for any Easter gathering, lunch or dinner but it is especially perfect for any barbecue or picnic. I won't be testing these out this Easter (so if you do let me know!). Adam and I are headed home :)  But one day in the future....







HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment