keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WIWW-4 ~ I'm baaaaaaaack

I'm baaccccccccccccccccccck, with a "What a What I Wore Wednesday," blog ~~~ it only took me 4 weeks to kick it back into gear :) 

I hope that everyone has been having a great week! I've been playing "Good to be me," on repeat in my office today, getting my toes tapping, heart beating and my blood flowing. "It’s like I caught some crazy, happy disease."



Thursday
Dress- Ross
Nude Heels- Rack Room (SO COMFY)
Friday
Hot pink ss jacket top- Dillards
Black Pants- NY & Co.
Shoes- my beloved CROCS :)

Saturday- BUFF'S WEDDING!
Green one shoulder dress- Forever21
Shoes- Gold SPARKLY heels (they hurt SO BAD, but damn they look good!)

Monday- Celebrations of Bin Ladens death, so I wore red & white
Red Dress- Ross (I THINK)
Necklace- Belk
Nude Heels- Rack Room
Tuesday
White tank- Target
Pink ruffle cardigan- Stein Mart
White Pants- Old Navy
Gold sandals- Target

Wednesday-Today
Khaki strapless dress- NY & Co.
Cardigan (That I threw on to make "work appropriate") - GAP
Fun red necklace- Charming Charlie

Maybe one day I will decided to use a real camera instead of my phone and ditch these yellow-ish, grainy pictures :) 

Remember: Happy girls are the ~ PRETTIEST~ girls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment