keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIWW--- trying to get back on track

I decided to try to get back on the wagon with my What I Wore Wednesday blogs (inspiration/idea from The Pleated Poppy blog check it out if you are curious about WIWW is or how it started...however, it's not rocket science to figure out...the title is pretty self explanatory) I missed a few days...but I managed to capture images of a few...some with with the crappy camera on my phone, remember it is the attempt/thought that matters :)

Thursday (Casual wear = NO meetings!) 9/1/2011
Dress- BodyCentral
Boots- Coconuts

FRIDAY & MONDAY = NO WORK!!!

Saturday 9/3/2011- We made a trip to GRACELAND
I feel like I looked very "matronly" that day
Loose fitting black shirt- Target
Khaki Shorts- GAP
Georgia G Headband- George Gibson's
Polka Dot Georgia G flip flops- Toe Goez
GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!


Tuesday- 9/6/2011
Green Dress- Old Navy (super comfy)
Slouchy Brown Boots- WetSeal (yes I did!)
Cuuuuuuuute earrings- I cannot remember!


my nails matched :) Nude base/pink tips
TODAY Wednesday- 9/7/2011 (LOTS OF meetings Today)
Pink ruffle sleeve top- Romeo & Juliette
Khaki skirt- Target
Cute Necklace- Foever21
Nude pumps- RackRoom
HAPPY WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY!!!!

1 comment: