keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW---What I Wore Wednesday (yes, it's that time again)

It's that time of the week again, HUMP day!!!! So, that means another entry of, "What I Wore Wednesday."

Last Thursday- Sips N Strokes
Purple tank top- GAP
White Shorts- Old Navy
Brown Flip Flops- Reef


Saturday- Jennifer's Wedding
Coral Dress- Jessica Simpson (I LOVE this dress)
Gold Glitter Shoes- RackRoom
Gold earrings- Macys


Sunday- Father's Day
White sleeveless top- SteinMart
Pink/Peach shorts- GAP


Monday- YES THAT'S RIGHT, I repeated the top :)
White top- SteinMart
Brown Pants- Banana Republic
Shoes- Leopard Crocs


Tuesday
Red ruffle top- Target CLEARANCE
White pants- Old Navy
Jeweled sandals- GAP
AND you will notice I am wearing one of my favorites
on my toes :)  "Bring on the Bling"


Wednesday
Mint Cardigan- Target
Black cotton dress- Target

"Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design."


No comments:

Post a Comment