keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Friday, June 24, 2011

FAVorite Things Friday

"The Blind Side," is my most FAVORITE movie of all time!
I will just list the reason WHY I love this movie SO FREAK'N MUCH
1. It is based on a true story
2. Leigh Anne Tuohy ~ I LOVE her sassy-ness
3. Leigh Anne Tuohy and her daughter are Kappa Deltas ~ AOT
4. I LOVE Sandra Bullock
5. Leigh Anne Tuohy is a pretty bad ass woman
6. Tim McGraw
7. Leigh Anne Tuohy
8. Tim McGraw funded the movie production with his own money because he believed in the story
9. Leigh Anne Tuohy
When this movie came out I NEVER missed a talk show or TV special that the Tuohy family was on. I admire them all so much! Such a great story :)  I always tell Adam that I want my own "Blind Side"....he just thinks I am crazy :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINCE I mentioned Tim McGraw, I may as well put it out there that his CD, "Tim McGraw, Number One Hits," is always in my car when I need to hear his country twang! This entire CD (set of 2 disc's) is AWESOME! If I could see him and Carrie Underwood in concert I would die a happy woman!

Disc 1:
1. 'Live Like You Were Dying'
2. 'Don't Take The Girl' - This song always makes me tear up, that last verse gets me every time
3. 'It's Your Love' (with Faith Hill)
4. 'Just to See You Smile'
5. 'Something Like That'
6. 'My Next Thirty Years' - when I turn 30 I have plans to be belting this all day long
7. 'The Cowboy in Me' - ALLLLWAYS gets stuck in my head!
8. 'She Never Lets It Go to Her Heart'
9. 'I Like It, I Love It'
10. 'Watch the Wind Blow By'
11. 'Please Remember Me'
12. 'Real Good Man'

Disc 2:
1. 'Southern Voice'
2. 'My Best Friend'- FAVORITE 
3. 'Everywhere'
4. 'Grown Men Don't Cry'
5. 'Back When'
6. 'Angry All the Time'
7. 'Last Dollar (Fly Away)'
8. 'Unbroken'
9. 'Where the Green Grass Grows'
10. 'Not a Moment Too Soon'
11. 'Indian Outlaw' (Dance Mix)- I JAM OUT to this one
 12. 'Felt Good on My Lips'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoy crafting, cooking and painting. Really just anything and everything that involves some creativity. Last year on my birthday I went to my very first painting class at Sips N Strokes. (FYI there are SEVERAL variations of the Sips N Strokes type classes in GA: Pints and Paints, The Tipsy Canvas, ARTini's, Masterpiece Mixers, Corkscrews and Canvas AND probably more that I do not know of) I have been 2 more times since (total of 3 times). I think the classes are relaxing, easy and fun! This is something that I especially love to do with girlfriends! So if you ever need a buddy to go with don't ever hesitate to call me ;). I've had a great experience every time. My favorite painting that I have done is my very first one, a peacock. It is just too cool. Right now none of the paintings (other than the peacock) are hanging anywhere...BUT rest assured that I DO have plans for them. I have already requested of Adam that when we move that I would like to have a room just for my crafts and creativy...my very own craft-room. AHHHH just thinking about it gets me excited!
This was NOT done at Sips N Strokes or any other painting class.
I did this in the luxury of my own apartment by myself  :)
I am not finished just yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NO makeup expert or artist but I do get lots of questions about my make up. What type of eyeliner I use is the second most popluar question I get asked. (First is, "What type of mascara do you use?"). Now, I am at that phase in my life where I wear my basics (foundation, blush and mascara) 99% of the time, but when I go full face (for occasions) eyeliner is a must. So, here it is Maybelline GEL eyeliner. This stuff (though may be intimidating to some) is AWESOME!!!! If your eyeliner doesn't stay on or smudges throughout the day AND YOU HATE THAT...then THIS is something for you to give a shot! And it lasts for F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I love it. .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG can you say YUMMY? I have little to say about GiGi's Cupcakes...they speak for themselves :)
Chocolate icing = HEAVEN!
 
 
"Happiness is the secret to all beauty... there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment