keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday- 3

It's Wednesday so that means another, "What I Wore Wednesday". For those of you first timers reading my blog this is what WIWW is about...."What I Wore Wednesday" was started by Lindsey at the pleated poppy (and I saw it on another fellow bloggers blog) as a way for stay at home moms to be motivated to get out of their PJ's... even though i work Monday-Friday and staying in my pjs is most certainly not an option, I thought it would be fun to participate. So, time for round 3!
Thrusday
Purple ruffle dress- Ross (I know the ruffles are hard to see)
Black tights- DKNY
Black booties- Ross

I just wanted to show you up close the cute flower on the side
of these booties. I think the extra touch makes them fun :)

Friday
B&W Dress- Dressbarn (you can find some
great things there for some great prices!)
Red Heels- Belks

Saturday- Cherry Blossom Festival
Green Cardigan- GAP
White Tank- Target
Denim Skirt- Old Navy
Sandals- Target

Since bad me did not wear pink clothing to CB I decided to
accessorise with pink jewlery...like my pink flower
ring that I got from Charming Charlie's


Sunday- Hospital Visit to see my new sweet baby cousin Audrey :)
Red Cardigan- Target
White Tank- Target
Pretty print scarf- Old Navy
Denim Skirt- Old Navy
Sandals- Target


Monday- back to work
Dress- T.J. Maxx
Black sling backs- Nine West

I LOVE my Nine West heels. I've had them for years.
The thick heel gives me excellent support



Tuesday
Fun (and SUPER comfy) B&W dress- Ross
Black  pointy toe flats- Belks


Wednesday
Tan/Brown shirt- Old Navy
Yellow/tan scarf- Old Navy
Black Pants- New York & Company
Shoes- my beloved leopard crocs :)



So, this week I've worn a bunch of dresses/skirts and I noticed I wear a lot of Target and Old Navy :)

unitl the next blog remember: Happy girls are the PRETTIEST girls








No comments:

Post a Comment