keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday- 2

WWIW-2
This has been a c-r-a-z-y week (since last Wednesday) I've been to Nashville for a Bachelorette party for Buff (AMMMMMMMMMMAZING TIME! I want to go back asap!). Got back Sunday (in perfect but exhausted health) woke up from a nap and it was down hill from there! Spent Monday and Tuesday S-I-C-K , I am still trying to recuperate. And here we are ready for another, What I Wore Wednesday blog. I didn't do it correct last week, I only did Wednesday when in fact you are supposed to do every day leading UP to Wednesday and then start over again. So, here goes my first correct WWIW :)
Last Thursday
Black tank top- New York & Company
Black Pants- New York & Company
Green & White Cardigan- Target

Friday- NASHVILLE bound!

Red/Orange top- Old Navy
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Beige Scarf- Charming Charlie's
Boots- Coconuts (a Christmas gift from Adam)

Saturday- Group pic of all the pretty ladies out to lunch in NashVegas

Sunglasses- New York & Company
Brown Cardigan- Papaya
White ruffle tank- Old Navy
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
And you can't see my FAVORITE shoes ever (I am SURE they will make it up here one day) I am sporting my leopard CROCS. Yes, you read that right, CROCS


Saturday night out- Another ladies pic :)

Black dress- BCBG and I paid $13 HOLLA! Bargin' shoppa right here!
Boots- Coconuts

Sunday/Monday lol
SICK day #1
Pull over-  Blue Tool Snap Patagonia
Black exercise pants- Danskin

Tuesday
SICK day #2
Tie Dye shirt- Barberitos (yes I WAS wearing this when I made yesterdays tie dyed cupcakes blog)
Navy Soffe Shorts- a GREAT knock off of the Nike Tempo shorts (and well under half the price)


That's it for this weeks, What I Wore Wednesday...
remember: Happy girls are the PRETTIEST girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment