keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday---First One

So "What I Wore Wednesday" was started by Lindsey at the pleated poppy (and I saw it on another fellow bloggers blog) as a way for stay at home moms to be motivated to get out of their PJ's... even though i work Monday-Friday and staying in my pjs is most certainly not an option, I thought it would be fun to participate. This week I have recruited my fellow coworker to participate with me!!! So let's get started...OH! And let me go ahead and say, Yes I am wearing jeans today (I know, I know, I know...at total no-no at work BUT you know what they say, "When the boss is away the employees will play.") So needless to say the boss lady is out of town and I decided to be a rebel (and comfy) on this rainy Wednesday, so shoot me!

Ruffle Top- New York & Company
Cardigan- GAP
Trouser Jeans- Target
Shoes- Target
Jewelry- Victoria's Secret (I think), Watch- Betsy Johnson
I just LOVE these super cute flats from Target that I found on  Lori's, "What I Wore Wednesday."

Suit- Worthington
Ruffle Top- New York & Company
Heels- Nine West
 You'll probably see lots of cardigans in my "What I Wore Wednesday's" I wear them all the time! It's an easy way to dress something up or down and to keep you warm since you can never predict this crazy GA weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment