keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 Day Challenge


Ten Secrets

1. I really want to be this super tough, sassy, seemingly to have it all together girl...but the truth is I wear my heart of my sleeve, I never come up with clever things to say fast enough and 9 times out of 10 I never have it together.

2. I am scared to death of transfer trucks. I hate them

3. I am glued to reality TV and not lame things like the Bachelor. You can usually catch me watching Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Joan Knows Best, Duck Dynasty, Swamp Wars, Dance Moms and of course Toddlers and Tiaras...I am SUCH a dork!

4. I have double jointed toes

5. I want some precious babies {one day}

6. We have names picked out for future kids (and NOT what you think, despite what Adam and I joke! aka: Huckleberry)

7. I am TERRIFIED (and I think rightfully so) of childbirth

8. My NYE resolution was to have a POSITIVE outlook on everything always! Happy thoughts = Happy life

9. I love books way more than movies

10. I call Adam (my hubs) Fat Head...as a term of endearment. Why? I do not know because he doesn't have an abnormally large head. Where did it come from? Again, not a clue...but it has stuck

3 comments:

  1. Are these supposed to be secrets? Because I already knew them all I do believe! haha. But that's because you're EASILY one of my favorite people. ;)

    P.S. You just reminded me of how scared I am of childbirth as well. That crap is gonna hurt. End of story. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think "fat head" came from Mr. Perry Lamar Smith if I'm not mistaken.... :)

      Delete
  2. i am terrified of childbirth, too. and pregnancy. give me the baby and im not concerned at all... it's the process of getting the baby here that scares me!

    ReplyDelete