keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Thursday, March 29, 2012

10 Day Challenge {8 Fears}

8 Fears

I feel like I need to add a disclaimer at the beginning of this post. So, here it goes: Yes I realize that some of my fears are irrational and some are just inevitable, plain ole facts of life but they are still MY fears.

1. Cancer { or any other health related aliment that could ultimately result in an untimely death } 

2. Something { bad } happening to Adam 

3. I have a fear of someone hitting me in the back of my car. If you lived in Memphis you would understand. These folks have NO CLUE how to drive. I probably spend more time checking my review mirror then I do looking at the road! 

4. Lakes --- don't get it twisted. I love to be out on a boat and tubing...but you will not find me out there swimming in one. YUCK. They find dead bodies in the bottom of lakes all the time.

5. Not being able to have children

6. Fish --- they are so slimmy and yucky looking...I can't even handle it

7. Not measuring up

8. My grandparents passing




No comments:

Post a Comment