keeping up with Kinney

keeping up with Kinney

Thursday, October 13, 2011

WIWW

I missed several days this week...I've been busy busy with work and pictures have been the last thing on my mind. 


If you're a follower, you already know this, but for first-timers...this wasn't my idea. I have never claimed to be any kind of fashionista---A blogger named Lindsey came up with an idea to share outfits as motivation to put effort into getting dressed.


Thursday- Work
Classic Black Dress- Belk
Yellow & Taupe Scarf- Old Navy (it's one of my fav's)
Brown Boots- Wet Seal 
And yes I did break the "brown and black don't go together" sue me---I like it

Friday- work/night out
Our friends Drew & Christi came to visit for the weekend
Red Tunic- Forever 21 (I wear red & black 
EVERY Friday to work to support my Dawgs!)
Black necklace- Worthington
Black leggings (not pictured)- Target
Black Pointed Toe Flats (not pictured)- Belk

Saturday- Touring Memphis
Red/Black/White dress (GO DAWGS)- Francesca's
Red Sandals- GAP
Red earrings- I don't know

Lazy Sunday Funday
Top- Target
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Brown boots (not pictured)- Olsenboye

Tuesday-Work/meetings/presentations
Purple Ruffle Dress- Target 
Nude pumps- RackRoom

The End :)  SHORT, SWEET & SIMPLE!!! 








1 comment:

  1. You're just too cute for words. :) I totally agree with you on the brown and black thing! 5 years ago I would have DIED before I wore the two together...but now I can't get enough of it! I do it as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete